Re: Throttle Bodies

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 21:47:02 EDT

At 03:34 PM 8/2/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Anybody get their F&B V8 TB yet? How's it look? How's the improvment?
>
>Dennis,

I have mine, very nice and smooth looking. Easy install and no problem with
idle or running. Seat of the pants, felt more responsive at part throttle.
Putting some miles on her and waiting for temp to drop a little in the
weather before G-tech testing. Will let you know then, probably this weekend.
Frank and Bruce are great guys to deal with. Very trusting and actually
think I sent them money for it! (just kidding F&B, really, the check will
not bounce)

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat, F&B Stage I TB