RE: Computer upgrades

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 23:37:35 EDT

I've checked the Mopar site and nothing is out for the V6'ers. (Hypertech
STILL doesn't have anything either for the V6'ers but JET does...and it
works well.)

As for the exhaust..."upgrade"?? You mean replace the OEM garbage with
something real? Flowmaster, Gibson, Borla, etc., all have Cat-back systems
that bolt right up.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
bernd@texas.net

  Anyone know if Mopar has come out with a new upgraded computer for the '97
Dakota's with the 318 5.2? If so where can I get one? The other question
is
anyone in Texas try to upgrade the exhaust system for a '97 Dakota?

Thomas