RE: Mopar Performance Underdrive Pulleys

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 07:12:42 EDT

Ed,
Don't install those pulleys!!! They are bad for YOUR truck. Tell you what
I'll do. I'll drive up and save you a horrible fate. Install them on my
truck and let me test drive (evaluate) them on my way home. I'll call you
then and let you just how really bad they are. Wha-da-ya say??? :'B
Rich - Ashburn, VA