Re: RE: Mopar Performance Underdrive Pulleys

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 12:50:14 EDT

I'll check my '98 catalog...I could have sworn that they had a set that was also
an underdrive set. I am going to go with the march set since I canget them in an
underdrive set and still be able to tow unless there is a way to get the pullies
from ASP cheaper that can do this also. Billet is nice but a good powdercoated set
will do.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport