Re: RE: Back issue of sport truck

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 13:10:32 EDT

Thanks! If you have it please check to make sure I have the right issue. I
belive i'm right since I had it up until about a year ago but the wife
decided to relive me of my stash. You just can't win at least she's getting
interested in the truck now. Join the dak side, join the dak side you can't
resist ;-).

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport