Re: Weird Dak Award... RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 20:28:00 EDT

 I've seen a newer style DAK that's set up as a dually here in Colorado
Springs and have been trying to flag him down, but with no success. I wanted
to see if it's a DAK or RAM axle. It looks pretty neat and not chopped up
with using a full size fender cut down to fit.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green