Re: F&B TB pics???

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 11:46:23 EDT

I don't know about jon's (I think he ordered his around the same time as
me, might have been in January), but I ordered mine in Dec, and I just
received it monday. Time frame is LOONG. It looks good so far, gonna put
it on this weekend.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."