Re: want to lower my dak.

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 18:39:09 EDT

Well I wish I could go 2 in in the front but there is no way. I have maybe
3 in. in clearance right now and that is stock with new wheels and tires and
blocks. In the back I now have a bit more not much. But am thinking about
going another inch after I get the front done in about two weeks.(next
payday.)
Mark
91 cc spd 6er