Re: edelbrock headers ATTN: Mike D

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 19:18:37 EDT

I got em' from Summit for 198 to my door. Uncoated. Edelbrock doesn't
make them coated anymore...at least not these particular ones. They are
nice! They are shorties tho..

-mike d.

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:37:50 -0700 Terri Pryer <dzoo@arn.net> writes:
>Mike how much did you pay for your headers and where did you get them?
>local dealership wanted $359 for them uncoated. Also I finally found
>some
>chrome valve covers for dirt cheap. $40 for both and they are mopar!
>Mark
>91 cc 5spd 6er

miggitymike@juno.com
VERY Black 88 6er, Edelbrock Headers, Borla Muffler, TekStyle Tonneau,
14x3 K&N,
Daytona buckets, Magnecor wires, JET stage II, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "What does a Saxophonist get on an IQ test?
Drool!!"