MTX thunderform boxes for 97 dakotas

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 00:53:12 EDT

Hi DMLers,
    To anyone who's been waiting for the PERFECT time to buy a MTX
thunderform box for the 97-up dakota CCs, now is the time. I remember the
old price for it was 325? but now i can get it for 100 bucks cheaper. YES.
a loaded MTX thunderform with 2 thunder 5000 subs for 220 bucks plus
shipping. If you want one, just e-mail me with more information on it.
This is brand new equipment and supply is in no way limited. buy now or
later.
-Dester

PS. I have a lot of other great audio stuff for low prices like this. found
a distributor and he's helping out a lot...