Was: I need a job , Now:I have a job opening

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 08:48:48 EDT

Wanted:PC Technician

I have an opening for a PC Technician with 2-3years experience with PC and
Printer(HP) repair. Position entails break/fix of Compaq Desktops and
laptops,some Dell, IBM Thinkpads, and HP Lazerjet Printers(heavy printer
repair). Microsoft/Novell shop. Experience,certification,or school a plus.
Primary client is an Entertainment company with 2 locations (Midtown
Manhattan (300 user) and Bergen County NJ(100 user). 9-5/M-F. Salary based
on experience.

Contact
Ray Molina
DIS Research LTD