Re: Any Speed Shops in North Georgia

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 17:34:28 EDT

Well , if you want to come down to Newnan this Saturday , they have a
*HUGE* cruise in here the 2nd Saturday of each month at the Mazzios Pizza
on 34 . If you want directions , just ask .

]I have been there with my R/T the past two meetings , I love it .

As far as Speed Shops , especially those that know MoPars (most do not) , I
believe the only the best thing to do would be to join the North GA Mopars
. They have a web site at :

http://www.northgeorgiamoparclub.com/index.html/

There are a few links to some places , including the Moparts Connection
here in the Atlanta area .

I am a member of the NGM , although I hardly have time to make it all the
way to Lawrenceville once a month where they meet . You do get a
subscription to their newsletter though if you are a member , and it never
hurts to be surrounded by Mopar guys . I will tell you that most of the
members have the more classic of Mopars , or at least older , and there are
only a few trucks .

At 09:03 AM 8/5/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>I was just wondering if anyone knows of any performance shops around the
>Atlanta area? I would also like to know if there are any Atlanta or North
>Georgia Dak/Ram owners that ever get together and meet? I'm still a
newbie to
>the mod world and would love to learn more about the trucks I love.

>Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html