Re: hyper white head lights????

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 14:51:26 EDT

fill me in dude! I have some Xenon bulbs and they are brighter with less
power (they are still 55/65 or whatever). Are they actually whiter or
just brighter?
do tell, I'm lookin' to replace the Xenon ones, as they don't have much
life left in em' =)

-mike d.

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:23:01 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:
>Just an update on the 80W/100W Headlights:
>
>So far, they're bright as hell and work better than I expected.
>(Really
>light up the road when their are no street lights!) I'll try to post
>back
>in about a month to see if the headlight covers melt or not.
>

>Bernd D. Ratsch
>Pflugerville, TX
>1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
>http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
>bernd@texas.net

miggitymike@juno.com
VERY Black 88 6er, Edelbrock Headers, Borla Muffler, TekStyle Tonneau,
14x3 K&N,
Daytona buckets, Magnecor wires, JET stage II, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "What does a Saxophonist get on an IQ test?
Drool!!"