Re: Vacation Mods in finally!

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 12:43:51 EDT

Hi Bob!

> What belt are you using with your ASP crank pulley (brand, part #, length)?
> TIA.

The belt was a 6 spline belt from Napa, which replaced the original
number
given to me by ASP. Not sure about the length, but the part no. is
25-06-0945

> >Hmm...lets see...wonder what can I do next year?
>
> How about praying that I have received my Stage 2 and that I'm around
> to enjoy it?
>

> Bob
> Burlington, Ontario
>
> '97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red

Hahahahahahaha!!! I read your post about time being a factor. I hope
I'm still excited about my dak at 61 and hope your still around to
enjoy your TB. Ok, I'll say a prayer for ya, but I think He knows.

GS -