carpictures.com

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 19:25:10 EDT

Go to www.carpictures.com. Their stated mission is to
collect at least one picture of every vehicle ever made (a
worthy goal, I'm sure you'll agree) When I first went
there, they had NO Dakotas! I zipped off a shot of mine I
had lying around (not the best photo, I'm a crappy
photographer and my scanner is really cheap), but I think
they need more! GenI and GenII Daks especially! Any other
vehicles you have sitting around also. They have a long
way to go before they reach their goal.

Flip
98 V6 5sp IB Sport