Bob! Re: Missing F & B TB's - Stage 2's on hold?

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 23:21:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 3:16:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, renchd@krause.com
writes:

<<
 That may be the problem. I'm not sure if any Stage 2's have shipped. <<

True! we have only shipped the stage ones... stage twos were "in question"
since my first track test...
 believe that Frank had some concerns with the performance of the Stage 2
 mods and was trying to find the cause. Maybe he can update us. <<

We will do that! basically, due to all thats gone on for the past 6-9 months
so far Ive been a little quiet on the DML about what we have seen in the
testing...

>>I am on the
 Stage 2 list as well, but I'm not in a big rush because I've got the Stage 1
 and I really don't have the mods for Stage 2, I just jumped on the list when
 the Bruce announced that they were going to stop taking orders. I'd rather
 let Frank and others get the TB's optimized than rush it. <<

>>We are still sorting things out, but basically we dont reccomend the stage
II for engines with unmodified intake manifolds and heads...with that said,
we started building the suckers again. <<

>>Maybe you can be
 on the testing team.......what do you say Frank?<<
Bruce says: We will send out what people want (just not in a timely manner I
am afraid....) But we would prefer to make sure your HP is genuine...

Bob, PLEASE contact me at: BLBridges@home.com

We have not forgotten...

Bob needs his horsepower
 fix!!! >> I can truely relate, I am experiencing sympathetic HP
cravings...Im going out to fire up the 440...
Bruce, Whos calender is in Millenia, not months...