Re: Ted's Supercharger -n- Stuff

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 11:29:56 EDT

Ted,

Have you tried the ignition switch trick to pull the codes?

Here's the exerpt from the Dakota page:

How to get the codes on a 1997 Dakota:
Put the key in your ignition and turn it to the "on" position three times.
(Insert key, on, off, on, off, on). Leave it in the on position. The first
trouble code will be displayed on your digital LED odometer. Quickly cycle
the key again (off, on) to display the next code, and just keep cycling the
key to get the remainder of the codes.

Sorry to hear about the Dak...

Bernd