Re: Jet chips ATTN: Ted

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 15:03:39 EDT

BTW - Have you been advised about the Jet chip and your new
charger. You might want to nix the Jet now, as the timing may be
a little too much with all that boost. Ping, Ping, Ping. It might
sound like a pinball machine. I can also ask the guys on the
"other" list if you need any more help with your install.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC