RE: F&B Not their TBs

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 15:40:00 EDT

GS,

Thanks, I would like to get back to the engine we are building. Still need
to get the block over to the Landy's for work. The heads are done, we are
designing a custom set of pistons for it. Currently, you have two choices,
stick with the OE pistons or use an A engine slug. If you use the A engine
flat-top, you end up with a CR of about 11:1, the dish A engine pistons
don't maintain the double quench built in the heads. That's why we are
designing our own slugs.......

        Frank