Re: Stuff for sale, Jet etc,

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 17:45:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/99 12:32:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
brian@efogm.msd.ray.com writes:

> Only interested in 0-60 times (early to mid power
> band range), low-end torque, and MPG.
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Brian D.

    Brian, Thats the same truck I have. The Jet chip would work well for you.
Before I got it my truck was a truck. The SC is a Powerdyne, a group buy that
the R/T guys put together, you had to see the post flying back and forth. For
really good low end torque you'd want a Whipple Twin screw type. The one I
have really kicks in ove 3000 rpm's, The Whipple around 2000 rpm's. Email me
privately and we can talk.
        Ted O.