RE:NJ meet? & front coil ?'s

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 21:58:44 EDT

Hey guys,
   Anybody gonna do Stewarts again this Sunday? I can't make it to Chris's
BBQ, but maybe we can do the Aug.21st show at the Rte. 18 flea market in New
Brunswick? Who knows, they might even give us our own class if enough
of us show up!
   As for the coils, I have a V8 CC, want to lower the front 1 to 1 1/2,
which springs do I use: V6 reg. cab, V6 CC, or V8 reg. cab? Don't want the
full 2" drop, just want fenders a little closer to the tires. Any feedback is
appreciated.

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/MYDAKOTA.html">Kevin / 99 Black
Sport+ CC V8 2wd auto</A>