Re: RE:Subject: How does the Dak monitor intake airquantity/volume?

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 23:53:59 EDT

I guess the next question is: Is the preset program at WOT shooting us all
in the butt every time we floor it? And can we find someone or someway to
override or "burn in" a more appropriate program for OUR type of driving and
mods. Anyone know of a person or firm that can do this?
(Superchips?...Others?)
Thanks!
Bob
Pennsville, NJ
'95 SLT, CC, 5.2, MPSBEC, other mods too!