Re: Trans Serviced Yesterday Tom/Greg

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 10:19:38 EDT

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> Rumor has it that you automatically qualify if you own a 5speed....
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd
> Rahway NJ
>

> > You missed out on all the fun, Bob... No transmission fluid changing
> patch
> > for you buddy boy! You'll never make Eagle Dak now... :-)
> > Tom

AAHHH, So you guys are makin fun of me again huh? Yea, I didn't want to mess
with the bands or the mess. I did clean up my motor compartment and redo all
the hosing and harnessing with some red wire loom. It looks nice. I'd like to
get some
bright yellow plug wires. Oh well, hope you guys are having some fun
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995