TEXAS Dakota Show and Race

From: Gene and Renee Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 13:06:46 EDT

Greetings fellow Dakota owners!
The link to download the HMCC Race and Show entry form is now working.
Please go to the link and check it out. I urge all of you that are serious
about attending the event to preregister so you can save a couple of bones
and also get your free t-shirt and be eligible for the free set of tires to
be given away.
http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/99sr.html
Sep 25-26 are the dates and it will be held at Houston Raceway Park in
Baytown, Texas which is just a short drive east from Houston on Interstate
10. There will be over 70 show trophies given away and $5000 in cash given
out to the racers over the two day event. We will have our annual DML group
picture and a cruise is scheduled for Saturday night. Over 200 entries were
there last year and well over 30 were Dodge Dakota's.
Last years group photo is available at:
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/MEET/HOUSTON98/index.html

And you can visit the Houston area meets page at:
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/IdKSfR0NGB2tM/profile.htm

And while you are there, check out the Sealy meet report at:
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/MEET/SEALY01/index.html

We are all excited about this event, it will be our 10th annual Show and
Race and we want all of you to come on down and enjoy yourselves. Hotel
information is available at the web site.

We will be looking forward to meeting new faces!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net