RE: Dodge Viper Or Hummer

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 23:11:08 EDT

Personally, I'd rather have three vehicles in the $20-30,000 range. Rather
than have one specialized to one type of driving, you can have something for
every mood without having one that tries to fill all purposes (read:
compromise). Say, a Dak R/T for racing, a Wrangler lifted and built up for
off-roading... I'm sure I could come up with something else.

Just my opinion. I've decided that I need no less than five Dakotas, now I
just need the funds. :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab 239 V6 5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab 318 V8 Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab 239 V6 Auto