Hooker Super Comp Headers

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 00:19:24 EDT

Yes everybody,

Hooker does have the long tube Super Comp headers for 92-98 Daks. It's
part # 5008. The cost from Summit Racing is 362.99 uncoated and 540.39
ceramic coated. They are emissions legal, too. Only one prob, and it's a
biggie....Here's what Summit sent me in reply:(Guess his caps lock was
stuck, geez....)

        "THEY ARE 362.99 COATED ARE 540.39 BUT WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET
THEM SINCE mARCH AND NO NEW ARRIVAL TIME HAS BEEN GIVEN BY HOOKER"

Sounds like some sort of production problem. Will someone get me some more
info on these, PLEASE??????????? I really want to get these for the
Houston meet and slap 'em on, but if I can't find out any more onfo than
this, I'm going to go electric fans and pulleys instead. I just need to
find out soon, so I can buy stuff!!

Brian