2000 dakotas 4.7 liter update !!!!!

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 10:42:42 EDT

OK Everyone out there waiting for the 4.7 liter dakotas to arrive you'll
have to wait a little more (including me). I just spoke to DC to check on my
order (July 99) and the 4.7's have been put on restriction temporarily until
they work out some emissions problems. There were a very few produced
already but they have stopped production on the 4.7 dak. and they are listed
as day to day. They told me to call back the end of this week for more
information and maybe an ETA on production. I hope they hurry up I can't
wait any longer !!

Matt on order '00 rc 4.7 5spd 3.92 posi

Also, DC said the Quad cab dak will not hit the assembly line until mid
October.
That may be old news to you all, just thought I'd throw that out there.