Re:Mopar Nats

From: Cindy Jenkins (cwrdepo@fgi.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 16:23:59 EDT

Jack,
My 10 year old son and I will be there Friday and Saturday. We are staying
at the Hampton Inn in Lancaster. The "kick-ass" party may be out for me,
but maybe we can meet at the Nats. Maybe someone can designate a time and
place for the DMLers to meet? Hope to see some of you there.

Phil
98 CC Sport 318