Re: clear corner lenses

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 19:24:50 EDT

 Do us all (or maybe it's just me) a favor and snip some of the mail you're
 replying to so if we choose, we can follow the thread.

> Subject: Re: DML: clear corner lenses

> I have never looked, are you turn lenes and sdie light the same piece, ym
> Dakota has the headlight, and the other peice, saw a 94 Dakota w/o flush
> headlights, lenses looked the same, how we make sure? Greg >>

yes that is true, I am really sorry about that,

I was talking about the person who offered the Clear Lenses for Dakotas. I
was refering to the similarity between flush mount, and resessed headlights.
Talking about the turn lenses being the same.. Very sorry Greg