Re: M1 mainifold - atten: Jon

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:23:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/99 6:10:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, k85go76@erols.com
writes:

<< there
>is no or insufficient ports for the vacuum hook ups. We found that a vacuum
>tree from around a 80ish ford pickup or van either straight 6 or v8 will
 work
>but need to get at a scrap yard as we could not find a ford dealer that
 could >>

When my motor goes back in, I am gonna run a pipe fitting with an AN aluminum
t-fitting off the back of the manifold. One for power brakes, one for PCV.
Then the heater control vacuum hose will come off the fitting at the power
brake booster. Those are the only lines I will need, as I got rid of the
cruise control.

Brad