Re: Dodge Viper Or Hummer

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 08:40:01 EDT

Any color would suit me fine. I've yet to see one I didn't drool over.
BTW, I was leaving the office on night and stopped in the middle lane of
a frontage rd to IH-10 waiting (as usual) for a red light to turn green.
Suddenly I hear this wonderful exhaust note and what should go by me on
the right? A beautiful blue Viper followed by a beautiful Red Viper that
stops even with me. I waved to the chick in the red Viper and she waved
back and we talked for a few seconds. When the green light came on I gave
my Dak the gas and beat both of them down the street. Too bad they
weren't trying to run me so that it would have been meaningful ;^)

Still, it was a sight to behold, two Vipers running together. Gotta love
it!

RIchard in SA