Re: Our brand new 2000 4.7 SLT+ 4x2 Club Cab

From: Brett R. Elliott (brett@cs.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 09:29:58 EDT

The only info on the 4.7L that I found was at:
http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/detroit/dakquad.htm

There is some good stuff there. After I read it I went home and took a
closer look under the hood. There is some weird things under there.

One thing that bothers me about this new truck is the condensation from
the AC drips onto the exhaust manifold. I am worried about this cracking
the manifold. Do previous V8 Daks do this?

Thanks,
        -Brett

        "An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys."

Brett Elliott brett@cs.utexas.edu
Systems Analyst Computer Science Major
Computer Writing and Research Labs