RE: RE: Tuff Country Important Info

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 11:25:11 EDT

I'm one of those guys who just can't let anyone work on their truck so I'll
be doing it myself (with a couple friends). I've done lots of solid axle
lifts, so I'm actually looking forward to doing an IFS lift, good
experience. I need shocks and tires so it'll be perfect timing.

John McKinney
98 4X4 V8