Couple 2000 Dakota changes

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 19:30:10 EDT

It may have been discussed already, but I thought i'd tell you about
some changes I saw on the 2000 Dakotas. The truck I looked at was a
2x4, ext-cab, 3.9 ltr with no power locks or windows, but it had tilt
and cruise. The first thing I noticed is that they relocated radiator
cap into the upper radiator hose....It looked weird... They also moved
the windshield washer fluid tank and overflow for the radiator on top
of the radiator. Im not sure why they did all of this??? This truck
(which was a 2x4) also had "oh shit" handles on both the driver and
passenger sides. I could of used those on my truck more than once.
Also the seats were upholstered in A different fabric than previous
years.

===
Mike Sype
1998 Intense Blue