Re: clear corner lenses

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 20:26:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/99 10:31:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time, dzoo@arn.net
writes:

<< Yeah sorry. Any way no my corner and my blinker are separate pieces. The
 blinker is just a rectangular shape. and the corner is almost triangular.
 But I am not sure if there are any other differences. >>

Yeah that kinda sucks, but I don't think my eye's decived me, what year is
you Dakota (w/o flush headlights) I'll call local dealership find out if
lenses same or not, I might not have disconnected the two lenses, but on my
truck they came out as one, oh well Greg