Re: Shelby Mirrors

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 20:39:13 EDT

Her's the website for Stillwater Enterprises, the manufacturers of the
mirrors:
http://www.stillwaterent.com/
Sherif is who I talked to, tell him Skip from the Durango Owners Club
sent you.
If you want to see what they look like mounted, try here:
http://members.tripod.com/shadowtint/newmirrors.JPG
They are power mirrors, mount nearly perfectly, with one problem. The
center mounting bolt needs to be shimmed, when they are tightened up,
the top bows outward.
Skip Middleton

--
Shadowcatcher Imagery