check-in, show off

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 20:34:00 EDT

Wanted to check-in with the latest on my truck:
'98 CC Sport 318 auto HD service group Lts slip3:55
A/C P/S 40-20-40seats tow pkg 6x9 remote mirrors White
tire & handling pkg fixed rear window

Quick D intake JBA ss coated headers Flomaster SUV 21x4muffler
Jacobs Ing Valantine1 radar detW/remote dispaly cab-hi shell
MOPAR fender flares MOPAR molded flaps 1 quartz backup bulb
10ft astroturf bedliner 27K miles 13city-18 hwy mpg

waiting for:
 Updated JBA headers F&B stage-1 TB

That's me, on the right, with the hood UP
http://www.smokindakota.com/truckshow/texasShelbyjpg.jpg

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might