Re: RE: GOT MY F&B TB BABY !!!

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 20:59:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/1999 4:12:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com writes:

<< After I stared at it and had several orgasms.....I stared at it some more
> !! >>
Jack,
tell us how you really feel... Well it appears the lack of flush hardware
(we use button heads) and the milled top add to the TBs Sex appeal
dramatically! Our TBs get better with age (this is an R&D experience among
other things...)! Just to pipe in on the TB war sort of going on, It all
depends on what your after! Flow rate is flow rate! We didnt go with Flush
hardware cause its a bitch to do! No plate adjustment during the build as
you tighten down the screws makes me admire Fastman and Patrick all the more!
 No doubt their products are first rate! Alright Im getting a little excited
thinking about it too... better go calm down..
Bruce