Re: street scene bumper

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 21:15:53 EDT

Rick H <rickisnow@home.com> wrote:
>Anyone here have a street scene bumper valance? any comments? where do
>they sell them?

Funny you should ask, because I *just* finished getting mine installed
this evening. It looks nice! Much, much better than the bumper. I
also installed the hidden hitch and flip down license plate. Trader's
Truck sells them, but I waited five weeks on back order before I
canceled the order. I bought mine used from someone who was selling
his truck and putting the bumper back on.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC