Re: 99 steering wheel radio controls

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 22:19:10 EDT

ZeNel1eac1@aol.com wrote:
>does anyone have these? If so do you think they would retrofit to a 98? And
>if that do you know how much it would cost?

I have them, and they're great. Retrofitting would be a big job, I
think. You would need a new steering wheel with the buttons, and then
you would have to run the wires down the steering column. Not sure
how the contacts are made from the moving wheel to the fixed column.
Then of course the radio would have to accept the incoming wires....

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC