Re: re-DEQ

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 10:11:38 EDT

you just reminded me of when I brought my '76 Power Wagon (with a
transplanted 440) in for emissions (in Phoenix). The tech looked under the
vehicle, saw no catalytic converter(s) and went to get his supervisor, and
was preparing to confiscate my truck!!! The supervisor came out, checked
the sticker in the door jamb... Class V vehicle... had not Cat's in '76....
good thing she had a clue, or I would'a had to give 'em the whole can (of
whoop ass)