Re: RE: Ring Gear changes: 3.55 vs. 3.90

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 12:09:07 EDT

Dont know about the bad gas mileage with the 4.10s. Ive had them for a
couple of years and I love em. My gas mileage with a 5 spd 360 is about
12 per gallon. Not great I know, but not much different with my 3.90
318!
  Now that Ive blown that rearend, Im looking for 4.30's!! Crazy?? I
love it that way!
Eric