Re: RE: RT Towing - More info.

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 18:49:02 EDT

Niles had to lock everybody but members out temporarily because
DC was using the information against people with regards to their
buybacks, printing out posts where they said they were going to
do this mod or that mod etc. It's sad really. Hopefully it all
gets cleared up soon and then he can open it up again. Until
then, I'll pass on anything of value.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC