Re: RE:DML Throttle Body Mod Idea

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 21:56:40 EDT

I have one on my '95 5.2L. Guess it works OK. I put it on at the same time
I installed my K&N FIPK so I can't say I saw a dramatic difference or what
was responsible for any improvement I DID see but I can say this. My truck
gets 23+ mpg on the highway ( avg 70 mph) on pretty much level terrain. I
have the 4 spd, O/D auto with a 3:55 rear end. Not bad ehhh??

Bob
Pennsville, NJ