Re: Dodge Power Programmer III

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 07:27:16 EDT

Notice you don't see Chevy or Pontiac either. Chrysler is the parent
company of Dodge, as GM is the parent company of Chevy and Pontiac. So
while this message doesn't say anything specific, it doesn't eliminate
Dodge

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG F&B Stage 1

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."