Splash Shields

From: Parker, Jon (jparker@grci.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 07:50:15 EDT

I've just rejoined the list after a short absence. I've searched the
archives about Splash Shields but did not find an answer to my question.

I have a '99 4x4 CC. There are no splash shields to cover the hole to the
engine compartment in the fender wells. I know other '99 Dak owners have
said they do not have splash shields either. Has anyone determined if they
can be added and how to get them (part # or anything)? I went to my local
dealership and the parts guy looked and looked and looked but he could not
find this part.

Jon P. - Annandale, VA

'99 4x4 CC V8 Sport+