RE: picture on e-ram page is a dakota! attn:bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 08:21:26 EDT

Yup....Mark will be updating the pages as well once he posts the new
configuration I have. Let me know if you have any problems installing the
micro-switch. It's pretty easy but took me a little bit to figure it out
for the location. (Check either eRacing's site or mine for a good close-up
picture of how it was installed.)

- Bernd