Re: Changes on the home front

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:06:18 EDT

Congratulations and good luck.... Joe

>>> Walter_Felix <Walter_Felix@email.msn.com> 08/12 8:24 AM >>>
Well folks, a quick little note to let those who know me of a few changes
around here.

First, Ingrid and I finally got married after all these years. 13,14 or 15 I
don't know how many.

Second, the new domain name www.WALT-N-INGRID.COM . The page will be
updated shortly.

Third, I just ordered a Solar Yellow 2000 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Sport. Got
all of the goodies including the new Off-Road package. Hard thing about
buying a new truck is the dealers don't have the 2000 prices for Rams yet.
Got an answer from DC that they are only raising the price 1% over the 1999
prices. The dealer and I had to estimate the MSRP on the truck. Figured it
should MSRP around $32,000 and got it for $28,000, so I feel I got a good
deal. We are going to keep the Dakota as a third vehicle for now. We're
planning on buying a house next year and hope to start the rebuild of the
Dakota within the next few years.

Walter Felix
88+ Dakota Sport 4x4
www.WALT-N-INGRID.COM