Re: Re: K&N Breather Oiling

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 13:02:53 EDT

You might check mail-order.... I know http://www.harddriver.com/harddriver/
sells mail order, and they seem to make a very good (but expensive) filter

> P.S. Nobody in my friggin' city carries any other oil filter than
> Fram, or a Fram-made product. Pisses me off!!

Chad,
There was a study not to long ago about oil filters. The Fram
was at the bottom of the list for quality etc. The bottom line
was to stay away from them because the cheap paper Fram was
using was comming apart and getting into the engine, clogging
oil pathways. The Mobil 1 oil filter was reccomended.

GS -