Re: RE: HARLEY DAVIDSON Ferd F150

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 20:39:31 EDT

What a crock..... My old rigid Sporty with a shovel motor was rebuilt twice
before I got it, and again shortly after I got it.... Supposedly only had
about 60k on it. My 90 FLHS had 120K on it when I sold it (Bought it new)
and not a single top-end rebuild (Did have the tranny rebuilt). I logged a
shitload of miles and saw a LOT of country on that Evo..... (Not to mention
it was a hell of a lot easier on the kidneys!) Next is gonna be a Fathead
(The newest engine) in the 2000 Roadking.

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org